UT Dallas welcomes students from around the world to study in 90 master’s and doctoral degree programs. More than 5,400 international students, from over 100 countries, attend UT Dallas.
Applying for Admission
The UT Dallas Office of Admission and Enrollment requires the following:
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
Additional requirements vary by program. Contact the graduate department to which you are applying.
Admitted to UT Dallas?
Check with International Student Services for enrollment procedures for F-1 students and J-1 students, form I-20 information and more.